Design Labs: Weather and Climate
People like to talk about the weather every day, but they rarely think about the ways atmospheric pressures make it change. This Science Design Lab will prepare you to understand the weather and even learn ways used to predict it.
- How can we calculate the speed of the wind?
- How much moisture is in the atmosphere and how can we measure it?
- What is air pressure and how can we see changes in air pressure?
- Can you predict the weather for next week?
- How well did our predictions turn out?
List of Supplies Needed:
Hot Glue Guns